Monday 22 October 2012

Research so far

I think that research is going really well so far. I'm currently on schedule, and am optimistic about the project. I feel that I have gained a good understanding of the idea of a dwarf through in-depth research into the creation of the dwarf 'image' by looking at games and other convergent cultures such as the Lord of the Rings films and books.

From here I think the next step of my research will be to begin to look at the creation of the story and narrative of my game. I want my game to have a deeper meaning and to highlight some areas in societies culture. To do this I will need to research into looking at games as more than entertainment and how, like films they can be seen as an artform. This will then help me develop my story. This in turn will then help to develop my character research.

No comments:

Post a Comment